Main Forum

theif in the server

8 replies
Vote Points:
+21
Votes:
so yesterday IGN mentioned he was missing a mending book from his store
tonight a few of the newer players were on and i mentioned i had 3 shulkers at spawn portal with end city loot in it their welcome to use as they please,
as it turns out all 3 shulkers are gone now, i am almost certain they were their yesterday definitly the day before

2 had iron armor/quipment the 3rd had diamond gear/equipment mostly chestplates and around 9ish swords with mostly knockback on them

if your able to look into people equipment to find this person hopefully those can help you determin who it was

i specifically joined a whitelist server so i didnt have to deal with grievers or thieves
i like to leave my stuff out when im building projects and not have to worry about when i log comming back to everything missing

since im on the topic of grievers , im going to bring up a senario from a week or so ago thats im still bitter about and was going to leave it alone, but since its my stuff missing , and theirs "bad blood" it could be directed twoards me specifically

it started when i zoned into spawn, somone was chatting and i was attempting to type to them when somone hit me , i didnt know what it was and kept trying to type my message (im not a verry good typer and can be stuck typing sometimes) and then i got hit again and again and again, i thought i was getting attacked by a mob but it turned out to be notcommiesRgreatm8
i was at about 3 hearts and when i realized it was a player i was LIVID, i got out my bow and chased him down with it as he ran all over, i eventually shot and killed him , thinking i made my point not to attack me , he decided to get revenge by killing me, i was mental mad at this point and made my point in chat,
Mystification stepped in at this point saying to stop and to get along, and she was their as a peace keeper,
i was to frustraded over the incident and decided i had to log to cool down

i bring this up because im still upset i never got an apology over it and while talking about it in game to another player, iamnotseed decided to tell me if im going to "keep" complaing (strange as i havent talked about it untill that moment to another player) that i should just leave
so while iver ignored not commiesgreatm8 and not interacted with him what so ever , seeds comment makes me think theirs an issue their thats beyond me
i had not ever met this guy before and as far as my understanding of the server rules is theirs no PVP, so going around hitting people with your sword not once not twice oops sorry acciden their, not 3 times, hey whats going on, but 4 times, like he was trying to kill me
ya i got offended , big time
did i handle it correctly , not really .
have i left the guy alone, yes
do i still have bitter feeling about it , yes
so here is my official complaint over the issue,
im not sure how seed justifys saying im complaing when i was telling another player about it, and then tells me to leave, ya that offended me to.

now with the incident of IGN mending book missing, then today my 3 shulkers missing, not just some gear in them like expected, but everything gone, including the shulker box;s
well im concerned about who all im playing with here/
so theirs my take on this sutuation
apreciate your feedback assistance on the matter
sincerly
jwprocl
Posted Mar 8, 18 · OP
Vote Points:
+55
Votes:
+19
Level 6
LEVEL 6
I notified my staff members they will investigate this for you, hope it gets resolved.
- SmartTV
Posted Mar 9, 18
List
Undo
Vote Points:
+21
Votes:
actually noti, was on last night and found out who took it, forget the name, dont even reconize it

the resolution was he said he would give it back , (hasent so far) and said oh, he didnt know it was anyones because it didnt have a sign on it/

honestly dont get that mentality (it implies he thinks its ok to take things he didnt get himself if their not marked)
and dont get why he is still playing in the server
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Vote Points:
+32
Votes:
Yeah, My shop got a ton of items stolen from it too, There weren't any diamonds in the chest.
~~~~
u86JaWr.png
Posted Mar 9, 18 · Last edited Mar 9, 18
Vote Points:
+55
Votes:
+19
Level 6
LEVEL 6
wrote:
actually noti, was on last night and found out who took it, forget the name, dont even reconize it

the resolution was he said he would give it back , (hasent so far) and said oh, he didnt know it was anyones because it didnt have a sign on it/

honestly dont get that mentality (it implies he thinks its ok to take things he didnt get himself if their not marked)
and dont get why he is still playing in the server

@JwProck I understand that you are upset that someone who took something is still playing on the server but there is no reason to be paranoid, we mailed him to return the items as it could have been an accident if he doesn't return it then
we will take care of it, I know this may not be fair because you may be needing the things he stole but we cannot simply hit everyone who takes a couple things with the ban hammer. I hope you understand.
Thanks.
- SmartTV
Posted Mar 10, 18
Vote Points:
+55
Votes:
+19
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Yeah, My shop got a ton of items stolen from it too, There weren't any diamonds in the chest.
Honestly I cannot help you with that you were pretty inactive lately, and that's beyond the data purge that happened recently, there is no way for me to find out who took those items.
- SmartTV
Posted Mar 10, 18
Vote Points:
+21
Votes:
"but we cannot simply hit everyone who takes a couple things with the ban hammer. I hope you understand."

a couple things to me are, simple items that somone might of needed that are replaceable, like growable items
or items priduced by a farm

but your trying to say taking 3 shulkers of gear/equipment are just a misunderstanding, cause your needing to fill the server with people, ask yourself what kinda people and grief your filling the server with
honestly you dumbfounded me with your answer
the more i hear about missing items, and people tunnels being destroyed so that person destroying their work has easy access to materials their needing, im questioning my time participating in this server if this is the kind of people its going to be filled with
Posted Mar 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 18
neijen a
Vote Points:
+38
Votes:
+17
Level 6
LEVEL 6
What Smart is saying, is it is being looked into & will be handled fairly. We dont need to fill the server with people at all. This server is run as the name implies, for "casual" fun. Our team works hard to remove people that display repeat negative behaviours, so we most certainly dont let stealing slide just to "fill the server" Please try not to get too worked up, All items can be replaced if we find that you have been wronged.
Posted Mar 15, 18
Vote Points:
+55
Votes:
+19
Level 6
LEVEL 6
wrote:
"but we cannot simply hit everyone who takes a couple things with the ban hammer. I hope you understand."

a couple things to me are, simple items that somone might of needed that are replaceable, like growable items
or items priduced by a farm

but your trying to say taking 3 shulkers of gear/equipment are just a misunderstanding, cause your needing to fill the server with people, ask yourself what kinda people and grief your filling the server with
honestly you dumbfounded me with your answer
the more i hear about missing items, and people tunnels being destroyed so that person destroying their work has easy access to materials their needing, im questioning my time participating in this server if this is the kind of people its going to be filled with

If you message me on discord I can try to resolve your problem, I am not sure anymore who got their items stolen, I have been pretty inactive recently because I have been doing other life related things, I was relying on my staff to handle the situation, however I see you are not satisfied with what they have provided, I will be more than happy to help you out.
As for Portal that is beyond my reach since there was a data purge recently, but I can try to help him get his items back but he hasn't been on the server in a very long time.

I would be upset as well but I can guarantee you we are always trying our best to keep the community safe, we never ignore any that has happened.

Thanks.
- SmartTV
Posted Mar 17, 18 · Last edited Mar 17, 18
Top Posters
62 Posts
28 Posts
16 Posts
10 Posts
7 Posts
NoticeNotices